nickels and dimes do add up, but...

Steve Borgstrom orchman@comcast.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:33:38 -0500

The below business plan thought is a great idea and I have not the
foggiest notion of how to do it, how to word it, etc.

Would anyone be willing to share a copy of their business plan,
deleting or censoring somehow anything they wouldn't want to share or
that would be personal?

How about a price list? I sometimes have a hard time knowing how much
to charge, since I'm just starting up...

Please go easy on me if I'm asking for the moon and stars here, I'm
just learning! <grin>

Thanks!
Steve Borgstrom
Brooklyn Park, MN