nickels and dimes do add up, but...

Richard Strang rstrang@pa.inter.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:24:13 -0500

'em.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Steve Borgstrom
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 1:34 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: nickels and dimes do add up, but...

The below business plan thought is a great idea and I have not the
foggiest notion of how to do it, how to word it, etc.

Would anyone be willing to share a copy of their business plan,
deleting or censoring somehow anything they wouldn't want to share or
that would be personal?

How about a price list? I sometimes have a hard time knowing how much
to charge, since I'm just starting up...

Please go easy on me if I'm asking for the moon and stars here, I'm
just learning! <grin>

Thanks!
Steve Borgstrom
Brooklyn Park, MN