Fw: S&S - NY or Hamburg?

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:03:21 +0100

Hello Bob Davis
This is a new thread. The S&S refers to Steinway & Sons. As for my not =
giving a snippet - yes I am guilty (slap on wrist!) I am now  using =
"Forward" instead of using "Reply" when responding to messages on which =
I wish to voice my opinion - so I hope my input improves in =
understanding (if not quality!)
Regards
Michael G (UK)
p.s. Did the whole message appear? If not I'll have to try again!
----- Original Message -----=20
From: BobDavis88@aol.com=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: S&S - NY or Hamburg?

In a message dated 10/20/2003 8:25:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk writes:

  Hello List
  Does anyone know how to tell whether that beautiful S&S beast was made =
in NY or in Hamburg?
  Regards
  Michael G (UK)

What piano are you talking about? I notice that several people have =
requested that you copy a small snippet of the relevant post into your =
replies (as I just did above), so we'll know what you're referring to, =
and that you still don't.
Bob Davis