"The Invisible Tool"/beat rates - and where they come from

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:02:43 +0200

Michael,

out of any computation, the most universal admitted ratio that works in the
piano is the 4/5 ratio for 2 contigous major thirds.

All these beat rates computed, does not have to do much with the beat rates
in the piano (while being near)

On some pianos the FA major 3d is as fast as 7.3 and on others it can't be
even 6.8 bps.

Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.