Leveling Sticks WAS: Steinway D key levelling (Hamburg model)

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:27:26 +0200

You can also have a computer with a visual device checking the key
height and giving you the correct thickness to add, note by note, as
I've been said they do in Yamaha factory !

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy