nursing home blues (slightly OT)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:26:10 -0500

>Hi Ron,
>         Your post prompted a search. Perhaps this item could be useful.
> Since it's LED it could last quite a while on small batteries too.
>http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/es117.html
>
>Greg

Good thought, Greg. But what diopter does a nearsighted presbyopic geek
already wearing bifocals order?

Then again, it might be worth considering at that. I do carry a really
small pair of reading glasses in a metal tube in my tool case. Hung upside
down on my glasses, they give me a neck saving top-half bifocal for grand
damper work, and a little more light couldn't hurt.

Ron N