Verituner pitch adjust

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:13:38 +0000

Phil,  Shame, for shame! There's lots of good stuff in the manual.....(p. 74
for what you want)

I'd recommend just using the built in overpull process to end up at 440, but
if you want to tune to another pitch, press the red menu button, then arrow
down to the pitch menu and adjust it to whatever you want, using Hz, or
cents.  I usually only use this if I'm floating the pitch, or matching
something non-standard.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

<snip>
I used to set my SAT four cents sharp to prevent pitch drop in a =
relatively in tune piano, now that I've converted to the Verituner, I =
haven't read how to do that yet in the manual.  Any help out there?  =
It's not really a pitch raise as in the "course" tuning program.

Phil

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134