Velo's magnetic balanced action

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:02:58 +0200

Oh yes... its for sale.. as in for about 8000 dollars or so.

amoung the claims are the following :

"Other advantages include, reduced inertia due to the lack of key leads, better
control for pianissimo (soft playing), faster repetition (key return), and less
strain and long term damage to the pianist's hands."

You certainly can say the inertia of the action due to action mass is
lowered... but the rest of it is debatable IMHO.

RicB.