CA - Tuning Pins - Stellar Results

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:44:59 -0800 (PST)

Well, first I put it on a skid and roll it out on to a
porch or such, so that the cloud of filth that erupts
under the influence of compressed air does not settle
on the doilies. ( I have a compressor on my truck and
200 feet of hose ). Then I roll it back in and lay
softwood 2 x 4's on a plasic tarp, and something on
top of them, and more plastic. I think pieces of
neoprene or natural rubber would be good.
    The customers usually consider this a great
adventure and, when confronted with the alternative
method of making the piano tunable by a $3-$5,000
restinging, find themselves uncontrollably eager to
"pitch-in".
    I do NOT though, guarantee results! While CA'ing a
grand block this way is very effective 90% of the
time, sometimes it is not. If more grip was needed, I
would next CA from above.
     Thump