Haines grand rep springs

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:15:46 EST

Greg,

I'd be really curious to see this thing.  I live fairly close to San Carlos
and might be able to come and see it next week.  Don't know that I'll be able
to do anything for it, but I'd like to at least check it out.

Dave Stahl
Promote Harmony in the Universe--Tune Your Piano!
Dave Stahl Piano Service
1148 Los Trancos Road
Portola Valley, CA  94028
650-224-3560