Twenty year CD set.

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:04:55 -0600

Carl,

I am using Acrobat 6.0 as well with WindowsXP. I simply put the CD into the
drive. My screen displays several files on the CD. I double click on one
with the Acrobat icon and the word "Start" underneath. This brings up a
page with Reyburn Cybertuner on it (Black page). Scroll down to the bottom.
At the bottom single click on the yellow bar. This brings up another page
with Cybertuner on it. Scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom left of the
page there is a box which says "enter 1979-1983 Journal CD". Double click
on it and you should see another page which says "1979-1983 Journals".
Click on that box and you should be able to acces the articles.

If this doesn't work, perhaps either your Acrobat 6.0 or the CD are faulty.

There should have been a white instruction sheet in with the CDs. Also,
inside the back cover of at least the first set, there should be an
instruction sheet.

Hope this helps

Terry Beckingham