Another old player condemned

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:14:48 -0500

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting the junker out of =
circulation (you don't think they will give it away to someone, do =
you?). It's time was up. Last gasp was decades ago.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: Jeffrey Schlaybach ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Another old player condemned

  Jeffrey,,  I would have probably done the same.  After you work on one =
of these for two or three days, you still don't have anything to show =
for your efforts, and you're afraid to charge what your time is worth.

      Nice touch with giving them a copy of "How to buy a good used =
piano" though.

  Kevin=20
    ----- Original Message -----=20