Posting Piano Pictures

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:05:16 -0500

At 8:07 PM -0500 10/29/03, Farrell wrote:
>I have a couple photos that some folks might be interested in
>seeing. I've tried posting them, but I guess they are too big and
>keep getting bumped. How/where can I post the pictures? I think
>there is some PTG or Pianotech List site. Thanks.

Terry,

If you've got a copy of Adobe Photoshop, you can do a  "Save for the
Web" which yields a .jpeg 1% of the size of the original, which in
most cases will be enough to get you below the 96K limit (text PLUS
graphic).

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Listen, I've got one job on this ship. It's a STUPID job. But I'm
going to do it. ALL RIGHT?"
     ...........Sigourney Weaver in "Galaxy Quest"