I think I may have found it!

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:31:19 -0500

Gentle piano folk,
         I think I may have finally found the solution to my data base=20
headaches. I would like your input on this. Especially those of you who=20
already use Quickbooks financial software. The new product is called=20
"Quickbooks Customer Manager for Windows". It seems to contain most or all=
=20
of the things that we might need on a daily basis at a fairly reasonable=20
price. I would like your opinions about it's possible shortcomings  or any=
=20
other observations that you may have on this software. One of the biggest=20
pluses for me is that it is a known brand company and therefore much of the=
=20
data stored should be compatible with other programs as well. This might=20
just be a moot point however as I am using Quickbooks anyway. Thanks in=20
advance. the URL is=20
http://quickbooks.intuit.com/commerce/catalog/product.jhtml?prodId=3Dprod000=
0000000005951301&priorityCode=3D0443502282

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net =20