piano moving/lyre

RWyatt8547@aol.com RWyatt8547@aol.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:52:11 EST

The rest of this story is never have the grand board on the ground, have it
on blocks or a high dolly. This makes the strain very little on the lyre. I
have moved piano both ways and have long discussions about the methods, With the
people that I have talk to over 30yrs this is the make or break it.

                                                    Rick Wyatt
                                                    Associate
                                                    Dallas