Pianomation QRS action removal

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:31:52 +0000

       If this has a "Quiet Time" function you should know that before pulling the action out the lever needs to be in the off position.This a system with a rail that inserts little plastic tabs above the jack heels and has a cam that rotates to restrict hammer travel.It is all connected to the action with the QRS system so there is not much to removeing the action.Adjusting it so it works without excessive noise is another story.       Robin Olson RPT