How do I post a picture to this list???

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:26:44 -0800 (PST)

    I have some photos of what is possibly the most
ornate art-case Steinway ever built ( which is for
sale ) that I would like to post to the list.
   But I think that I have heard that posting them to
the list directly is a "no-no", and that they should
be in an openable attachment that members can get to
if they wish.
     How does one do his??? I am using the
University's computers and scanners, which are set up
to easily e-mail photos anywhere.
    Thump