teflon powder

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:50:47 -0000

Hello Jack Houweling
I know of Delta. I used to live in Vancouver (2100 block W 13th) and =
sometimes went to Seattle via the peace arch at Bellingham.
The place I always wanted to go to was Tofino on the Island. Huge =
beaches there I was told - but never made it.
Someplace there must be a site to get this Teflon powder - sounds like =
the answer to those old squeaky jack-tops/Roller surface probs.
Regards from a variable sunny/overcast Sussex-on-Sea
Michael G (UK)