Weather in Sussex

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:13:02 -0000

Sorry List - in Particular: Capn. Joe - It wasn't the beanz - it wasn't me
at all. I had eggz. Nice boiled one with a slice or three of home-made
bread.... Even I couldn't produce the 90mph gust which took the roof off a
neighbours' extension...:-)
I'm asking about the availability of this Wunder Kure "Teflon Powder" - and
also where one can obtain a suitable hypodermic syringe such as is used in
CA application. That was a good thread.
Regards from a quiet, breezy end-of-school day in Sussex. Quiet until my 6
yr. old gets home.
Michael G (UK)