Pitch Raise

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:26:42 -0000

Hello List and Jon?
I haven't worked with a SAT3, but you can always do the fine tune with =
it after bringing the piano up to pitch using the method I described =
just before last Xmas. It should be in the Archives. It's objective is =
to distribute the tension at all times as equally as possible over the =
whole frame.
Regards from Sussex=20
Michael G (UK) where it's not snowing. Here we have negative weather and =
negative downbearing at the moment.....;-)