Yamaha repair

Philip J Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:14:34 -0500

The flanges are available.  I found them for half the price of Schaffs at
Pianotek.  I work very slowly.  I should probably charge by the hour rather
than by the job.  I took off every other hammer to avoid alignment
problems.  Probably should use an electric screwdriver next time.  I also
did it in the home, maybe I should take it to the shop.  Looking forward to
seeing the handout from Tom Cole.

Phil