[Files] Odd tuning system (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:13:58 -0000

Hello List and Conrad H
you said: I've not seen this arrangement before, but I'm trying to figure
out the
string terminus.  Does what looks like a brass valve cap (to continue
bicycle analogy) spin off to reveal some sort of attachment point?"
Yes. But if I remember right you have to prise it of (carefully) and the end
of the string is bent over and captivated by that cap. I thought I was the
only living person to have seen this device - that was about 30 years ago in
Sussex University.
Have phun
Regards from windy Sussex-on-Sea
Michael G (UK) TGIF