Notice for Eugenia Jones Carter

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:26:35 +0100

Thanks for posting this Jim.

I did not know Gina well, having met her only once shortly in Arlington
after corresponding with her on this list for a year and a half or so.
She was immediately open and enthusiastic. She projected so much
encouragement... I remember being struck by that.

Seems like we are experiencing a changing of the guard of late.

RicB