Soundboard stiffening-thanks Ron-N ( Here's that response I promised. )

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:02:51 -0600

>every time I get a post from Ron, it shows an attachment . .  which does not
>exist ??
>never happens with anyone elses mail . .
>wonder if it's some kind of piggyback nasty thing . . ?
>Jim

A couple of folks have mentioned this to me. I'm using AVG for an
antivirus. It appears to be part of the virus check in my outgoing
messages, but isn't anything sinister. Everyone who has mentioned it is
running Outlook as a mail reader, so I'm not sure that this even shows up
on other systems. I have the verification of virus check disabled so you
don't get a message from the checker, but I have been reluctant to disable
the actual check of the outgoing mail - just in case. Is this a nuisance
for anyone out there? I've killed the check. Let me know if you're still
getting an attachment indication.

Ron N