Double drilling pin blocks: Hand held versus drill press.

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:03:02 +0100

Drilling for longer pins is always done freehand, without apparent
problems. I've drilled a few blocks freehand a long time ago, a friend
does it with , say,  acceptable accuracy, probably more than with a
second grade drill press.

New block = new drill press, the one with permanent torque and numeric
regulation of the speed, that cost 15 days of holidays in a sunny land
!

Isaac