Double drilling pinblocks: Hand held versus drill press.

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:13:16 -0600

Ric,

I'm wondering if your success, and others' not-so-success, is related to
the pinblock material being used?  You know, the maple blocks require a
smaller drill, and are more forgiving, and the Falconwood/Delignit type
blocks require a larger drill and are much less forgiving.  Which block
materials figured in your success?

thanks

Mike