Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:07:24 +0000

I especially like the wording from Microsoft:
(From the update page)

<snip>
attacker could run programs on your computer while you view a Web page. This
affects all computers with Internet Explorer installed (even if you don’t
run Internet Explorer as your Web browser).
<snip>

So it doesn't matter what you use, if you still have IE installed.

Oh, and Joe, if you are still reading these, the subject line makes it
pretty obvious what the message is about.  I don't think you need an OT to
know it's non-piano...

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx