da Zoo

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:24:01 +0100

On 8-feb-04, at 18:43, Michael Gamble wrote:

> Hello List and Andre Oo
> You said: "Michael, your nocturnal energy is truly amazing. Either=20
> your wife is asleep already or you have no wife."
> We spent the day at a zoo today. My wife, my son (6yrs) and I .

> A beautiful sunny cloudless sky - but very cold. It's amazing how=20
> these youngsters manage to play outside and not feel the cold.....
> Regards
> Michael G (UK)

Michael, I enjoy your posts to the list.
I was/am just amazed by your energy.
Zoo's can be nice, and I am glad you had a nice day there.
Many years ago, my wife and I made use of a 'special deal', offered by=20=

'Artis' the Amsterdam zoo.
The 'special deal' gave us the opportunity to visit the Amsterdam zoo=20
during the Summer in the evenings at as well.
I t was spectacular!
The nocturnal animals were suddenly very lively and also the lions, the=20=

panthers and other feline and ferocious carnivores were much more=20
interesting to watch because in the evening they sort of 'came to=20
life'.

Just a thought.........

(; > )) smile

friendly greetings