Verituner

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:09:08 -0000

Hello List and Avery T
You repeated: "Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :-)=20

Avery=20

  Even then I'm checking M3,

OK.=20

  M4,=20

Major 4th?=20

  M5s=20

Major 5th?=20

  and as soon as I'm out of the bearing area I turn the darn thing off.=20
  Michael G (UK)

  I think it's my CTS-5 which says " Beam me up Scotty - I'm getting =
outa here!" as soon as the 12 semitones which constitute my bearing 8ve =
are completed. And checked. Checked by testing M3, M4, M5...Why not? =
Can't have too many cheques, you know! Get the middle right .. and the =
whole thing falls nicely into place. I start on B4 and go down =
chromatically to C4. En route I cheque (like that spelling.... stinks of =
munny) the M3s, the M4s and the M5s.... Who wouldn't?
  Tell me, List, have I or have I not just posted a load of old =
cobblers?
  Regards
  Michael G (UK) where Maxim likes his new school (where they like =
Cheques, 'cos it's private.)