Verituner

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:53:52 +0100

On 10-feb-04, at 15:21, marc avery wrote:

> And I thought I was going to actually LEARN something interesting
> about the Verituner.  Even Randy Potter in his course states that an
> ETD is a useful tool that COMPLEMENTS aural tuning.
>

>> From: "Michael Gamble" <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>
>> To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
>> Subject: Re: Verituner
>> Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:12:57 +0100
>>
>> or should:  www.grandpiano.nl really be www.grandbulge.nl ? :-)
>> Michael G (UK)

OK Marc Avery,
You want to learn something interesting about the VT?
Check out this web site : www.Veritune.com
It gives you a heck of a lot of information and also comparison with
other ETD's.

btw, last night some guys made some silly jokes. Those things happen.
If we can't be silly anymore we are not true humans but programmed
robots.

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek