Verituner

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:54:48 -0500

Don,

How long do you think it would take to measure all the notes on the
piano with Tunelab? I'm sure I would be almost done tuning while you'd
still be measuring... This is what makes verituner different. Also, it
listens to all partials while tuning.
Now for portability, I really prefer pocket Tunelab... Nothing is
perfect yet, not even my tunings (grin)

Marcel