Imadegawa hammers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:08:38 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2004 8:50:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:
Terry,
You didn't name the brand of this olde upright, but that probably wouldn't
make much difference anyway. My personal experience with Imadegawa Hammers
is that they are too dense for this application. My preference would be
Ronsen Hammers. Either Sapele or Silver Maple moulding would also be by
choice. Ask for the "European Felt" and you'll have a hammer that will sound
good right out of the box and will continue to be that way, without getting
as hard as a ball peen hammer head.<G> Abel would be my second choice.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I