Catchers & bridle straps

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:05:32

Hi Max,

I am sure you are aware of the "spring clip" type of bridle straps? Go here
and scroll down the page.

http://www.pianophile.com/web/catalogue/affichage-gabarit.cfm?regroupementPa
rent=0-5366-5367-5377&regroupementID=5377

tiny url:

http://tinyurl.com/2npfb

At 07:13 AM 2/11/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>     Hello.     Are there any chances on removing a    catcher from its
>shank without destroying and drilling out the shank or    damaging anything
>else? I need to do that in order to replace bridle straps on    an upright
>in which the straps go down the same hollows in the catchers to    which
>the shanks are glued.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/