OT NFL Halftime for Next Years Show !

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:09:23 -0500

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!

Right you are! I missed that. Good grief. So Janet is sportin' a couple =
'o footballs?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:42 PM
  Subject: Re: OT NFL Halftime for Next Years Show !

  Farrell wrote:=20
Hey Ric, that's not Janet. I can tell because this one does not have the
attached jewelry.  ;-)

Terry Farrell

  Look closer at the other pigskin... grin... its only been ah--- =
repositioned
  =A8
  RicB

Hi folks

John Page was kind enough to supply me with the days chuckle. Bigger
then usual chuckle I might add.... grin.. anyways... I took the
opportunity to throw together a quick webpage to let you all in on the
    joke.
  http://www.pianostemmer.no/Halftime/Halftime.html

Grin...

   =20