OT _ Eudora email question

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:27:25 -0500

>You want to create another 'personality'.  Go to help under that topic and
>read all about it.
>
>Phil
>(this is starting to sound schizophrenic)

..maybe - but not as schizo as me right now trying to become IE-free. For
the record, I really like Firebird. It's in a different gear compared to IE
- but I really got use to Outlook as a mail client.

I'm almost happy, and thanks for the tip Phil. Each email client has its
own language - as if computer lingo isn't tough enough at times..and Eudora
doesn't migrate/import from Mozilla or Outlook..grrrrrr.