OT, was Re: pinblocks and materials

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Well, last I herd, Diebold, the cmpny making them
there newfangled 'lectronic votinchines 'fused to
'quip them with paper receipt printers, so thet voters
could be sewer thet they're votin' was counted
'rectly, and reeecounts could be had.  And thet there
same c'mpny wuz givin' mucho buckoes to them
'Publicans fer campaignin' n' stuff.
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>