OT: TRUTH- Political Questions

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:49:19 -0800

Message<<OT>>
Ladies, gentelmen,and small furry creatures...

I have seen this list in various forms for quite some time now, (there =
are several versions not unlike chain mail).  Recently I got a copy from =
my "Left of Lennon" sister.  The whole concept amazes me.  You will =
observe that the author of this rag did not sign their name.  Probably a =
10th grader.

When I first saw this list I was intrigued and took it upon myself to =
research every claim.  I think you might be suprised at what I learned.  =
I really put a lot of time into it.  With your kind "OT" permision I'll =
dig it up tomorrow and share my findings. Are you game?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV