OT stuff, archives

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:04:15 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

>           Jon
>    Thanks I'm glad I wasn't the one to bring it up again!! Perhaps we
> should start a piano tech politician / government bash list so this one
> isn't cluttered. That way everyone can be happy.
>Dale Erwin

Dale,

I think that's a good idea.  I subscribed to the MPT list for that reason.  It was
basically some of the same cast of characters on the pianotech list, but you
were allowed (even encouraged) to discuss things like this.  I think it did help
keep this sort of stuff (some of it anyway) off the pianotech list.

Phil Ford