Lindner Pianos

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:19:24 -0800

List
     I have never heard or seen in person a Lindner piano and can't
speak to its quality as an instument per se.  But, I do have a
collection of jpg's provided by Doug Garman of the FW Chapter,  showing
the very ingenious, interesting and novel designs and use of form and
plastic particularly in the action.  Contact me privately if you would
like to see them.  Or, if there are enough interested I'll try to figure
out how to post pictures to the list - I think I have the instructions
saved somewhere.
Regards, Robin Hufford