BE ORDAINED NOW!

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:28:26 -0600

And why would we want this in the archives?  (removing [arch] from =
subject)

--Cy--
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Sarah Fox=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: BE ORDAINED NOW! [arch]

  er...  I forgot...  That would be www.ulc.org.  Sorry for forgetting =
the link!

  Peace,
  Sarah

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Sarah Fox=20
    To: oleg-i@noos.fr ; Pianotech=20
    Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 6:12 PM
    Subject: OT: Re: BE ORDAINED NOW! [arch]

    Hi Isaac,

    Here's a place where you can get ordaned for free and print out your =
own certificate on your own printer.  I know for a fact that the =
certificate (and the ordination behind it) is good enough for the State =
of Ohio, as they will accept it to license a person as a minister (a $30 =
check to the governor, as I recall), and that person can then perform =
marriage ceremonies and such.  I have a friend who did it.  :-)

    Peace,
    Sarah
      ----- Original Message -----=20