For your Listening Pleasure

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:01:56 +0100

Cy Shuster wrote:

>It's nice to hear these, but... is Stuart OK with you posting them?  (I
>tried to reply privately, but your email system has me blacklisted! :-)
>
>--Cy Shuster--
>Rochester, MN

Cant imagine why Stuart would have anything against putting a couple
songs in MP3 format up on the internett for a couple days. First off it
would be the recording company and the artist who would be concerned.
Second, its not like I'm putting up his whole album or anything in
highest quality audio. Thirdly.... if anything... its good PR for those
concerned.

As for the blacklisting of your address... I will see what the deal is.
You shouldnt be blacklisted for anyreason on broadpark.... they dont
blacklist anybody. Must be my copy of Mail Washer...

Cheers
RicB