Yeah!!! Political Questions ( very OT - feel free to delete )

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:19:44 +0100

Hi Sarah... I can guarantee that the << no politics / politics are ok >>
conflict doesnt go along traditional party lines.  I personally can
relate to the desire to keep the list centered on pianotalk, and support
that... to a point. I just think the list does an exemplary job of
policing itself without any draconian imposment of censorship by some
appointee who is bound to end up being less then objective.

We drop a few lines... and back off when it obviously starts bothering
people... and thats about as good as anyone can ask for. Right now...
grin.. I think its time to relax the subject and mull over things in our
own thoughts for a while... No doubt the subject matter will heat up
again before the election.

Cheers
RicB