Viennese

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:43:43 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Brekne" <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Viennese

> Ooooo... this could be interesting... I assume you mean lower the
> tension of the stringing scale to handle a (an assumed)  higher pitch ?
> But lowering tension has other consequencies as well.... I look forward
> to the responses

Ric, that hurts.  You assume I haven't considered the other consequences?
When I told the guy I would pay $500 max for the piano if I wanted it ,wich
I don"t, he said he'd just throw himself off the cliff. (He lives in a
beautiful home on a cliff).  He paid $2900 at an auction.

You must appreciate that I saved the guys life.  I'll do him a favor.  I
didn't need the job, but I knew nobody else would even consider it.  I know
I shouldn't do this job.  I have enough to do without it.  You realize, of
course, that conservatives  are all heart, contrary to what your liberal
friends tell you.

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.