Viennese

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:15:32 +0100

Carl Meyer wrote:
> [...]

No no no... you musnt take it that way... assume NOTHING ... grin.. Carl
I like you far too much to begin with ! I only meant that you raised
what struck me as an interesting question...and I was looking forward to
the advice you recieved.

> You must appreciate that I saved the guys life.  I'll do him a favor.  I
> didn't need the job, but I knew nobody else would even consider it.  I know
> I shouldn't do this job.  I have enough to do without it.  You realize, of
> course, that conservatives  are all heart, contrary to what your liberal
> friends tell you.

Grin.. my brother turned conservative in his later years.... as blue as
they get really... read the National Inquirer and everything !! .... and
I can tell you... there was never such a person with so much heart.

Actually... and not meaning to get into a whole spill of politics
again... it is my experience that nearly every conservative I've ever
met is all heart, and heart of a particularilly nice colour as well. Its
just those few who let that colour turn a bit too green that wreck
things. Dont get me wrong... a heart can get too red too...   two shades
of too red when it comes down to it... but all that is another story eh ??

Cheers... and ..er.. take Heart !

> Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
> Santa Clara, Ca.

RicB