Yeah!!! Political Questions - ON Topic, I think

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:41:42 -0600

>So here we 19 are, worrying about the other 182+ who in fact are
>completely oblivious to this discussion because, thanks to them taking
>care of themselves, this thread doesn't exist.
>
>Mr. Bill

The subscribers choosing not to contribute to the blather in the OT
political crap are not necessarily oblivious to it. Some of them are
seriously weighing educational benefits against the volume of shoveling
necessary to get to them.

Ron N