D-C 25 watt rods

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:39:35 -0500

Patrick,
         It was Jansen's newest catalogue and price list so I don't think=20
it's that. It seems to have the currently used hangers and such but since=20
I've ordered all my Dampp-Chaser stuff from them it's at least worth a=20
conversation. Thanks for the observations.

Greg

At 10:02 AM 2/14/2004, you wrote:

>On Feb 13, 2004, at 7:45 PM, Greg Newell wrote:
>
>>  Ruth and list,
>>         It's clear from my recent experience and postings that I don't=20
>> know enough about these systems. I was under the impression that the=20
>> "standard" system was the G6PS which at least as it has come from Jansen
>
>Perhaps part of the misunderstanding could have been caused by some=20
>suppliers rotating their stock rapidly, and others have their inventory=20
>sitting around quite a while. When purchasing from either Brooks Ltd. or=20
>Webb Phillips & Associates the boxes are clearly stamped as having shipped=
=20
>from Dampp-Chaser just a few weeks to a month before my purchase date. The=
=20
>one  time (last year or so) I ordered a D-C system from Schaff (I was=20
>ordering as bunch of other stuff at the time) it had been on their shelves=
=20
>for more than a year, and clearly "last year's model" -- the gradual=20
>improvements that D-C implemented, that I had taken for granted when=20
>ordering from my preferred suppliers, weren't there, and suddenly I felt=20
>"what's with these cheesy old-style hangers?!" Plus the alcohol swab was=20
>bone dry. Or maybe you were just ordering from an old price list?
>
>Patrick Draine

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20