rip off ?

Daniel Schreffler invader@northlink.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:03:29 -0700

Greetings All,=20
I was employed to check a Petroff 52'' piano the other day. Nice piano . =
The interested person and myself were discussing the piano outside and =
agreed that it was a fair deal. Well, when he went inside ,an extra =
1,000.too was added to the price ,the deal fell thru. I referred him to =
the local dealer to check out a Yamaha u1, that I saw the day =
before.Well the dealer said he was already in the store . No money for =
Dan. He was in there before , a year before looking at a keyboard . Does =
anyone have anything to interject.
Thanks Dan