ABS Parts and Objectivity of Posting

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:20:50 +0100

Horace,

I, too, welcome parts that should prove to be stable in time, need
less papering, weight the same, can be repaired or changed as easely.

At this day , while on moderately used instruments the problems are
not so apparent, on heavily used ones it seem they experiment problems
that are reforming the instrument too early.

I was on the opinion that Kawai pianos where lasting more than others
in the same price range  guess it was with precedent versions of their
actions.

And yes I experiment the "thump" of the damper lever on the key end
felt as something less agreable that the wooden noise of traditional
dampers.

Yes it is difficult to make an opinion, particularely when so much
plastic is sold to us everyday as the best material for everything !

I love wood.

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG