Ecsaine Watanabe

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:20:57 -0600

Oh well. Besides, that's the first time I've been wrong. Today, anyway! :-)
I still think I've seen it spelled the other way many times. Baldwin?
They were wrong too, then.

At 03:52 PM 2/17/04, you wrote:

>> > Or to
>> >     http://www.ecsaine.com/english/about/index.html
>> >
>> > Ron N
>>

>>Ah, but then you have to spell it correctly....
>>
>>Del
>

>Well, sure, or you have to know Toray makes it for the other approach.
>There ought to be SOME effort involved, after all, and a few minutes with
>a Google search would have answered the question and made the post
>questioning the spelling superfluous in the first place.

Now why would I want to do that when I was "sure" I was correct? :-)

>Avery, one demerit! Tuck in that shirt tail and write "I will check Google
>first"

I usually do, but see above!

>fifty times on the blackboard,

NOT! No blackboard, anyway.

>then go to your room for fifteen minutes. Stop for ice cream on the way if
>you like.

Only if I can have the ice cream in the room. Preferably, with hot fudge
sauce on it!

>Ron N

Avery