Ecsaine Watanabe

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:13:37 -0600

>Ron & others,
>
>Just out of curiosity, did you search Google for "escaine"?

Sure did. Lots of "escaines". Then I tried "nucular". Lots of them too. The
key for me  is accepting the spelling of the manufacturer, rather than the
user. You know how erratic and undependable users are with speling and
pronounciation.

>I just did and Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Nike, Rolls-Royce, Bentley,
>Isuzu, Morgan, etc. agree with me.

They're going to want to know that. You should call them all right away -
after you finish that ice cream.

>Except for Nike though, why do they all seem to be car companies? Hmm.
>At least I'm in pretty good company! :-)
>
>Avery

I don't know about that. Agreeing with car manufacturers' advertising
departments would tend to worry me.

Still on the trail of that 1.85mm Ecsaine source. I'll let everyone know if
I connect.

Ron N